Thursday 19 July 2012

Garage Sale!











So we've officially said goodbye to our dear share house and all gone our separate ways. But not without.. selling all our hoarded goods! FREE MONEY!!!

One pocket-sized feisty asian woman bought pretty much all our furniture, unashamedly explaining how she'll then sell it with a hefty price increase in her shop. Sounds good to me lady. FREE MONEY!

One bird wanted to buy a standing lamp from me, I offered up five bucks thinking maybe I was being a bit steep. She gasped.
Lady: "FIVE dollars?! How much did you buy that for??"
Me: "Uhh.. I can't remember"
Lady: "That's a GREAT bargain! I'll take it!"

Thing is.. I got it for free! FREE MONEY!

All in all, twas a success of a day.. (Please Leisl don't get mad about the five dollars).

Love Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment