Thursday 31 May 2012

Whirlwind trip to Kampong Cham

Sua s'dei!

So I have just made a short visit to Cambodia to capture footage for JC Epidemic, and thought I would post some photographs! Even though I went on my lonesome this time, I was dreaming the whole time of being on similar ventures with Leis.

Cambodia is certainly one amazing country. I have never experienced such colours & smells. The poverty is overwhelming, but all along the Cambodian people were never short of a smile. Beautiful people whom I hope to meet again.

Love Annika


This was a bridge made entirely of bamboo. Trucks and horses and scooters were all zipping over it!



This little thing was a cheeky one! She had so much attitude! But also rotten teeth..

Greetings! Sorry for not donating. I don't believe in that chubby golden Buddha guy.



I came across this madame creeping around the temple ruins. She was lovely.. but had red liquid oozing from her teeth. Eek! Needless to say I bid my adieu and fled! (After snapping a couple shots, of course).
Joyous peeps always smiling at me!

The power couple zipping around, being cool guys.

This is my amazing farja! Thank you for protecting me. 6.4ft tall is especially tall in Asia.. 
Erica, the inspirational woman herself! She belongs here.








3 comments:

  1. These photos are so amazing I am filled with jealousy. Love Erica on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie!! How did you find this blog?! I just noticed now that you wrote this comment! Should it notify me.. ? By the way, I just checked out your new website! Perfection indeed! You are so talented :)
      Anni x

      Delete
  2. Your Photographs are beautiful Annika! Cambodia is an amazing country, would love to go back one day :) Have fun in Peru!! Looking forward to seeing those photos!

    ReplyDelete